TDI and IANTD Cavern to Full Cave Training
YOUR ADVETURE STARTS NOW
Cavern Diver Course:
This course is designed to develop the minimum skills and knowledge for cavern and overhead environment diving within the limits of the light penetration. In addition divers will learn about the hazards associated with cave diving. However, the cavern diver course is not intended to provide instruction for cave diving environments. The objective of this course is to train divers in the proper planning, procedures, techniques and hazards of cavern diving.
At cavern level you will be subject to the following limitations:
– Natural day light must be visible at all times
– Max 200ft/60m penetration from the surface
– Maximum depth is limited to 130ft/40m
– USe of a single, continuous guideline
– No decompression dives are allowed for this level of certification
– No restrictions or tight spaces where two divers cannot swim side by side
– Penetration is limited to 1/3 of a single tank, or 1/6 of a set of dounle tank
Prerequistes: Divers must be qualified as an Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent; must provide proof of a minimum of 25 logged dives; must be a minimum of 15 years old with a parent/guardian authorization, or a minimum of 18 years of age without guardian approval.
A minimum of 4 cavern dives are required conducted at 2 different dive sites, with a minimum of 80 min of bottom time.
Introductory Cave Course:
This course is an introduction to the basic principles of cave diving utilizing a single primary guideline. Introductory cave diving is the second level in the development of safe techniques for cave diving, directly building upon the cavern diver course. This introduction to cave diving is not intended to tarin for all the facets of cave diving. The objective of this course is to help the divers to reach a perfection in the skills taught in the cavern diving program, in addition to the adoption of additional techniques and procedures required for elentary cave dives.
Prerequisites: be a minimum of 15 years of age with a guardian or parent authorization or 18 years of age without guardian approval. Provide proof of certification as a cavern diver (TDI, IANTD or equivalent).
A minimum of 4 single guideline cave dives with a total bottom time of 100 min conducted at 2 different dive sites.
Cave Diver & Technical Cave Diver:
This course is the third stage of training int he series of the TDI and IANTD Cave Diver program. Advanced cave dive planning, the practical execution of different types of cave systems and scenaro divers encounter are presented. This cave diving course is not intended to prepare divers to all aspects of cave diving. The objective of this course is to expand previous skills accoplished in the previous two courses. Emphasis is placed upon dive planning, complex navigation and skill perfection though actual cave penetration.
Prerequisites: Divers must be qualified as TDI or IANTD Introductory Cave Diver (or equivalent certification) to enroll in this course. If doing Technical Cave should also be qualified as Advanced EANx Diver or Adv. Recreational Trimix Diver or equivalent; min. 18 years of age.
8 cave dives are required with a minimum accumulated bottom time of 240 min at 3 different dive sites.
1) Training prices include tanks and fills, course workbooks, course registration, certification fees, iced water.
2) Site entrance fees, customers’ food are not included during caverntofull cave training and cave guided tours.
3) Equipment rental prices available on request.
4) Packages are available for groups and extended diving stays.
5) Gas mixes are calculated on the daily used base.
6) Students and cave divers should have: mask, fins, boots, hood, wet suit, computers, depth gauges and timing device, slates, cutting device. If needed some of these items are available for ent or can be bought at the dive shop.